This is an invitation to invite you to the upcoming fundraiser that is going to be benefiting PCCR and the refugees in Northern Iraq. It will be held on Saturday, July 23rd @ Ephrata Mennonite School. (598 Stevens Rd Ephrata Pa 17522) There will be yardsales, subs, a carwash, and lots of delicious baked goods. We suggest you download a brochure for more details. (((Download Brochure)))
Also, we’d like to invite the youth to the Evening Youth Activity. It will be held on the same day, Saturday, July 23rd, at Ephrata Mennonite School. (((Download Brochure)))
4:30 – 6:00 SUPPER – Burgers, hotdogs, fries, and soft ice cream. The supper cost is $10 per person with soft ice cream available throughout the evening!
6:30 – 10:30 VOLLEYBALL – Teams will be organized by numbering off throughout the evening! Volleyball is $20 per person.
How can I help?
1. Buy subs in large quantities! Call Carolyn Martin (717-278-4998) by July 15 to give your sub order. Pick them up at Lowell Martins between 9:00 – 1:00 on Friday, July 22nd or at Ephrata Mennonite School on Saturday, July 23rd.
2. Bring your vehicle between 8:00 and 12:00 Saturday morning for a weekend washing!
3. Participate in the yard sale! Contact Rhoda Snyder (Home: 717-354-6469 or cell: 717-572-7119).
4. Provide bake goods! Bring the baked goods unpriced to EMS between 7:00 and 8:00 Saturday morning or drop them off prior to the fundraiser at one of the following locations: • Elvin & Marian Zimmerman – 275 W Farmersville Rd, Leola, Pa 17540 (717-419-2943) • Glenn & Linda Zimmerman – 237 W Burkholder Dr, Lititz, PA 17543 (717-733-7703) • Elvin & Erla Martin –115 Spring Haven Rd, Newmanstown, PA 17073 (717-949-2354)
5. To send a donation, make checks payable to Plain Compassion Crisis Response, but send to Lowell Martins – 133R E. Church St, Stevens, PA 17578.
We hope to see some of you there!